Do you want to join a Microsoft award-winning IT consulting practice based in Perth with a global footprint? We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and run an efficient business practice.
Primarily responsible for enabling the CEO to drive the business forward, your daily activities will include:
- Providing high level administrative support to the CEO;
- Extensive diary management to ensure efficiency.
- Developing and maintaining effective client, vendor and stakeholder relationships;
- Preparing reports, documentation and presentation material for client programs and meetings;
- Management of internal systems and the SOS offices;
- Maintaining SOS interface with the industry and community at a professional level; and
- Events coordination and management.
The business is changing rapidly, and to be successful in this role you will be able to adapt and use your extraordinary organisational and administrative skills to reduce the CEO’s workload and create a highly efficient back office to support this growth. If you have previous corporate experience, you must be happy to work in a small IT practice and ‘get amongst it’, supporting staff, partners, vendors and clients in different geographies.
You will have advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Suite knowledge and excellent written English that creates attention and action from proposals and emails. You will be confident and comfortable using your respectful but direct approach to getting tasks completed… which means you may sometimes need to say no, or speak up if you see a better way of achieving an outcome. You will also be prepared to go above and beyond and aren’t afraid of getting your hands dirty.
The successful applicant will also have the following key attributes:
- Extensive experienced in a similar role;
- Excellent time and organisational management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities;
- Be Someone who notices the little things;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation;
- se your initiative to figure out how to get it done;
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and teamwork; and
- Commercially astute and business savvy.
Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint and social media platforms including Linkedin, Twitter, and blog writing is desirable and your knowledge of Project Management and ability to monitor projects ensuring milestones are aligned to proposed end dates will set you apart from other applicants.
In addition to an attractive remuneration package and career development you will be rewarded with the opportunity to join us on our exciting journey as we grow and expand; playing an integral role in our success and being part of our close knit and committed team.
How to apply?
email@example.com or via LinkedIn advert: bit.ly/2g1Zz4h